Nick Kyrgios has conceded he's not up to playing singles at the Australian Open, ruling himself out of a likely wildcard.
The former Wimbledon finalist lost his first-round match in singles in Brisbane and opted to only play doubles at Melbourne ...
Nick Kyrgios' hopes of playing in the Australian Open are under threat after a first-round defeat at the Brisbane International. The 30-year-old was frequently seen wincing and grasping at his elbow ...
Everyone should lay off Nick Kyrgios for clubbing the night before rocking up to his second-round mixed doubles game at the Australian Open. There he was after being at Bar Bambi till 3am, allegedly ...
A drained, hobbling and “pissed off” Nick Kyrgios said he did not know where his career was going next after the former Wimbledon finalist suffered defeat in the first round of the Australian Open men ...
Nick Kyrgios has never been one to shy away from controversy, with his on-court behaviour often splitting opinion among fans and pundits alike. Although he didn’t play singles, Kyrgios still featured ...
Nick Kyrgios lost his first ATP Tour match in 10 months in straight sets at the Brisbane International on Tuesday. The Australian, who won last month’s Battle of the Sexes match against world No 1 ...
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Andre Agassi, speaking to reporters at the Australian Open via a live Las Vegas video news conference, said there are numerous parallels between his career and that of ...